Welcome to Strength Oldschool!

To all Guests and Future Members, I'm very pleased to have you visit my website. I really hope you stay and consider joining the site to interact and help develop Strength Oldschool to become a friendly community of fellow "Home Gym Trainers", "Garage Gym Trainers", "Fans of Old School Bodybuilding" etc.

Read our articles, visit our forum and check out our gallery for training motivation!

GUESTS & MEMBERS MUST READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE POSTING...

Please take the time to read the above links carefully to become aware of our rules and guidelines. Anyone who refuses to respect and follow our rules will risk having their membership terminated!

* This section may need updating through the course of time so please follow this topic to receive notifications of updates!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I really hope you enjoy Strength Oldschool and if you wish to express any issues you may have with the site, or care to offer suggestions on how to improve our website or just wish to express something positive about Strength Oldschool, then click here!

Take care & Happy Posting!

Rob, owner of Strength-Oldschool.