I discovered the Onnit website last year while searching online for Kettlebells. I actually find it really difficult choosing Kettlebells because different brands create various shapes & designs. But then I came across a unique range of Kettlebells offered by Onnit. I was simply blown away. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan but I can appreciate excellent craftmanship.

Star Wars Kettlebells by Onnit

Who are Onnit?

"Onnit is a health & fitness company created by Aubrey Marcus who is the founder and CEO. Using the help of top athletes and medical professionals, Onnit is dedicated to providing customers with supplements, foods and fitness equipment to help people achieve Total Human Optimization." ~ Onnit

The Star Wars Kettlebells are custom sculpted with chip-resistant Iron and are available in 50 lb, 60 lb and 70 lb weights.

You can buy various designs in the form of Darth Vader, Stormtrooper and Boba Fett.

Darth Vader Kettlebell by Onnit

Boba Fett Kettlebell by Onnit

StormTrooper Kettlebell by Onnit

I haven't had the pleasure of ever using Onnit Kettlebells and I don't even use Kettlebells in training as of yet but from an aesthetic point of view, Onnit definitely have designed one of the coolest kettlebells on the market today. But that's just my opinion. Other cool Kettlebell designs by Onnit include the "Primal" and "Legend" range - see attached photo.

Primal Kettlebells by Onnit

I would also recommend that you check out the other unique fitness products Onnit has to offer such as Captain America Shield Barbell Plates and an Iron Man Kettlebell. Lot's more other items too.

If you have actually used Onnit Kettlebells then please submit an honest "review" below. Thank you.