Skinny Guy Home Gym Gains - Strength Oldschool

Every so often I look through old gym footage of myself. Today I was checking out garage gym footage from back in 2017 where I was pumping up using resistance bands. I normally hate looking at my physique and back in 2017 I thought i didn't look good in the following footage.

However, its now 2022 and with fresh eyes, I must have been a damn fool to think I didn't look good. My physique back in 2017 was thick, I actually looked great (in my opinion). Sometimes you're not as bad as you think you look and in time, you'll actually appreciate your physique.

Having always been skinny at a younger age, it took considerable time as a "natural" to pack on the beef and at almost 16 stone bodyweight (225 lbs) at 6ft tall back in 2017, there's a remarkable difference in my physique if I compare myself back to the photo at around 15 years of age weighing between 9 - 10 stone! I'm proud of myself.

Skinny Strength Oldschool at 15 Years Old

Yes in 2017 I carried maybe a tad too much beef around my belly, but I liked the look of my body at such a high bodyweight. Ripped physiques look good but I much prefer the beefier look.

After reflecting today I think its time for me to get back into serious consistent training again. Easier said than done given my life is very complicated at this point in time (lots of stress) but I'm going to try!

If anyone has questions ask away.